Since 2019, Cupa Pizarras, the world leader in natural slate, has been a carbon neutral company.
Selection of products
To read also
- The Sto training center certified Qualiopi for the quality of its training
- Imerys intensifies its research efforts to prepare for "post-mining"
- Saint-Gobain buys back more than 5 million of its shares
- Tarkett's majority shareholder launches takeover bid to delist it
- Shortage of wood, scrap, plaster ... not easy to build in 2021
- The pandemic shakes up the ranking of the most pleasant cities in the world
- Shortage and surge of materials: the State hears the warnings of the construction industry and announces new measures
- The ban on the replacement of oil boilers arouses concern and dissatisfaction among equipped households
- From smart building to a healthy environment
- The Tomi Ungerer media library in Brunoy (91) is equipped with Solaria awnings from Reflex'Sol
- Valérie Lesage, Myral account manager: "Aesthetic and technical support at each stage of the ITE project"
- Outsteel, a new brand dedicated to the perfect integration of heat pumps and air conditioning