Nearly 40 scientists from around the world have called for "a paradigm shift" by calling for the establishment of ventilation standards in buildings, in order to better fight in the future against respiratory infections such as Covid-19, carried by airway.
Selection of products
To read also
- The method of calculating the new DPE will modify the results of approximately 75% of the diagnoses
- The new energy performance diagnostic comes into force on July 1
- RE2020: towards an inapplicable Title V systems procedure?
- Mortgage loans soon subject to new, more restrictive rules
- Licensed for lack of health pass? An unprecedented reason that must be legally validated
- Second crisis meeting on construction materials: significant progress
- Employees without a health pass will be able to take RTT or leave, according to Borne
- Five regional BPCE banks acquire the start-up Cozynergy specializing in energy renovation