Labor Minister Elisabeth Borne, 59, tested positive for Covid-19 on March 14, announced on Wednesday that she had been discharged from the hospital, where she had been placed under medical surveillance for a few days.
Selection of products
To read also
- The AMF imposes 600.000 euros in penalties on Corum Asset Management for deceptive practices
- A breeder of salt meadows in the bay of Mont-Saint-Michel refuses to destroy his sheepfold
- The Argentine province of Mendoza, its terroir, its Malbec and its architectural bodegas
- Paris-2024: suspicion of sexist and racist remarks, three employees of the Solideo suspended
- La Cité du Fleuve, the real estate dream of an elite taking water in Kinshasa in the Democratic Republic of the Congo
- French businessman acquitted in Hong Kong after years in prison
- Stéphane Thebaut who presented "La maison France 5" moves to C8
- Elisabeth Borne, positive for Covid, hospitalized, her state of health "improving"