The unprecedented health crisis we are going through raises many questions. Wizzcad, a French specialist in the digitization of the construction sector, carried out, in partnership with the Poll & Roll polling institute, a study on the concerns and expectations of professionals in the sector in the face of the repercussions of this crisis on their activity.
Selection of products
To read also
- An annual survey asks construction professionals about their perception of innovations and new technologies in the sector
- The Mondial du Bâtiment meetings: the point on the zero jump
- Batimat and Off-Site Campus launch a prospective barometer for the Off-Site construction sector
- The Qualitel Association presents the 1st inventory of French housing
- The construction sector held the bar in 2020 and continues its momentum in 2021
- 80% of employees expect their company to support professional and geographic mobility
- 85% of people living in buildings say they feel good
- Concerns among roofers about recruitment difficulties, prices and availability of certain supplies
- Shortage of wood, scrap, plaster ... not easy to build in 2021
- The pandemic shakes up the ranking of the most pleasant cities in the world
- Shortage and surge of materials: the State hears the warnings of the construction industry and announces new measures
- The ban on the replacement of oil boilers arouses concern and dissatisfaction among equipped households
- Expoprotection Sécurité 2021: The new meeting place for safety and security professionals!
- Valérie Lesage, Myral account manager: "Aesthetic and technical support at each stage of the ITE project"
- Why do terracotta products reduce thermal bridges?
- The Tomi Ungerer media library in Brunoy (91) is equipped with Solaria awnings from Reflex'Sol