More than 7.000 amendments were tabled by the deputies for the examination of the climate bill, in the hemicycle from Monday, with elected members of the majority who hope for "progress" on certain subjects such as thermal strainers.
Selection of products
To read also
- The Senate Economic Affairs Committee invites Emmanuelle Wargon to consolidate the "Housing" component of the Climate-Resilience bill
- LREM law proposal to the Assembly on Tuesday concerning parity and quotas in companies
- The Climate & Resilience bill adopted at first reading by the National Assembly
- The Senate defends the wage guarantee scheme during business bankruptcies
- Climate law: guerrillas in the Assembly on the artificialization of soils
- Climate & Resilience Bill: The government continues to green the vehicle fleet
- Climate and housing law: the Assembly tackles the major issue of thermal strainers
- Land developers warn that the Climate law risks triggering a "major real estate crisis"
- Shortage of wood, scrap, plaster ... not easy to build in 2021
- The pandemic shakes up the ranking of the most pleasant cities in the world
- The ban on the replacement of oil boilers arouses concern and dissatisfaction among equipped households
- The great forgotten architects of the Rebsamen commission aiming to lift the brakes on construction
- The Tomi Ungerer media library in Brunoy (91) is equipped with Solaria awnings from Reflex'Sol
- Why do terracotta products reduce thermal bridges?
- Outsteel, a new brand dedicated to the perfect integration of heat pumps and air conditioning
- Expoprotection Sécurité 2021: The new meeting place for safety and security professionals!