The oil and gas group Cepsa announced Thursday, December 1, three billion euros of investment in a vast green hydrogen production project in Andalusia, in the south of Spain, presented as the largest of this type in Europe .
Selection of products
To read also
- Offshore wind power: IUCN France calls for better consideration of the impacts on biodiversity
- The Emirates set to start one of the largest solar power plants in the world
- Renewable energies: last green light from the Assembly
- Offshore wind tax: the mayor of Saint-Nazaire welcomes the vote on a new amendment
- Renewable energies: agreement between deputies and senators, before a final vote
- Wind and solar: France should not achieve its objectives by the end of 2023
- The Norwegian sovereign wealth fund takes a new step in renewable energies with the acquisition of Iberdrola
- Wind power at sea: a public debate organized by the coastline this year
- Real estate market: analysis of the year 2022 and forecasts for 2023
- To fight against inflation, the government is launching a system for analyzing the production costs of building materials
- Zero Net Artificialisation: what future for single-family homes?
- Trees could cut mortality from urban heatwaves by a third, study finds