EDIL-PSE is a polystyrene panel, under ACERMI certification, providing high-performance external thermal insulation and produced 100% in France.
EDIL-PSE panels are light and very easy to install on the exterior walls of buildings, whether new or in renovation. They will make it possible to protect the building, to deal with thermal bridges and to maintain the external walls at a constant temperature, for a gain in comfort in summer and winter. Indeed, the thermal gain of insulation from the outside is much more effective than thermal insulation from the inside.
EDIL-PSE panels are also available in graphite polystyrene (grey polystyrene) as well as in basement panels for the exterior insulation of basement walls.
Why choose EDIL-PSE?
- ACERMI certified panel and made in France
- Generates energy savings
- Ease of implementation
- Gain in habitable surface within the framework of a new construction
- Elimination of thermal bridges
- Low sensitivity to external radiation
- Complies with DTA and Technical Advice "thin coating on EPS"
When to use EDIL-PSE?
- Protection of the frame
- External Thermal Insulation (ITE): new or old buildings, individual houses, collective and tertiary housing buildings, establishments open to the public (ERP), industrial buildings and wooden frame buildings
- Thermal insulation of walls and bases