No more large construction sites in the middle of the fields: the Climate law promulgated in August severely restricted the construction of commercial zones, to fight against the artificialization of soils, forcing the sector to find new solutions.
Selection of products
To read also
- ENI enters the photovoltaic sector in Greece
- What changes on January 1, 2022 to accelerate the ecological transition
- Logistics is settling in the city, and promises to go green
- Barbara Pompili and Bérangère Abba launch the Low-Carbon Label seed fund
- Wind of opposition against sand quarry projects in the countryside
- COP26: how to build and produce sustainably for the world of tomorrow?
- Launch of the public consultation intended to define the French energy and climate strategy
- The government unveils a simplified device to facilitate the energy renovation of private housing
- The decree banning the installation of heating equipment running on coal or fuel oil as of July 1, 2022 has been published
- MEPs vote for a single statute for self-employed workers that is more protective
- MEPs discuss bill to reform and support self-employed workers
- Almost 1 in 2 consumers want to stay on fuel oil despite the ban on installing new boilers