The French construction giant Eiffage saw its activity grow strongly in the first quarter, in works as well as in concessions, particularly motorways, according to results published on Tuesday, May 10. Its turnover increased by 10%, to 4,37 billion euros.
Selection of products
To read also
- EDF has started to win customers again and is focusing on services
- Vestack raises €10M+ to become a leader in low-carbon construction
- The builder of the Phoenix Houses on the edge of the abyss
- NGE and Pôle emploi PACA sign a partnership agreement to set up new actions
- What are the salaries of construction professionals by function and by region?
- Which are the 10 French cities with the most thermal sieves?
- Social Security generalizes an offer dedicated to the self-employed in difficulty
- MaPrimeRénov', EEC bonuses, pensions, fuel prices... what changes on July 1, 2022