More images SeeHide
Description See +Hide
Soft spring, garden, terrace, in town or in the countryside, lazing around invites itself and with it the need to give a fresh touch to all the garden furniture, gray, dirty, tarnished during the bad season.
Renovate and transform bench, table or chair: Adopt the right approach!
The simple and technical solution of Owatrol Pro: sober up!
Step 1: Wood analysis
The first reflex is to analyze the nature of the gray of the support: that is to say to determine if the gray is on the surface or well encrusted.
When the gray is a gray "not encrusted", it is because the external appearance of the wood is not due to fouling due to the previous application of an oil, nor to the residues of an old stain, but to simple aging of the wood due to bad weather and pollution.
In this case the solution is to sober up and Net-Trol 200 makes it possible to obtain a spectacular result in 15 minutes.
Step 2: apply Net-Trol® 200
Net-trol® 200 acts alone with a single application followed by rinsing with plenty of water, to restore the original appearance of the wood. The Net-trol 200 is effective on all stains related to bad weather, mold, rust, ... and on dull wood.
Efficiency 120%: This sober also eliminates the tannic lifts of certain woods (eg oak, chestnut, red cedar ...) and in the case of this oak garden furniture, this made it possible to remove all dirt and the unsightly stains of tannic lifts.
The Net-trol 200 plus
Your stones are green, your cement stained by rust, your pitted plastics, bad weather does not spare your external supports, fortunately The Net-trol® 200 acts effectively to restore their brightness and beauty.
Net-trol® 200 *: wood, stone, cement, plastic, the solution to give a second life to your supports.
- Action + degreaser and stain remover
- Cleaner for stone, cement, plastic…
- Restores weathered wood to its original color
- Eliminates residual traces of iron sulphate, limestone, rust ...
- Acts in 15 minutes
- Neutral towards the support
- Excellent degreaser before application of DEKS OLJE® D.1 * or D.1 PRO * saturator on hardwood
- Rinsing with water
- Neutralizer after use of NET-TROL® 400 * and DILUNETT® *
- Rough wood (never protected or free of finish) grainy, dirty, stained (tannins ...): Larch, Douglas, autoclaves, Red Cedar, thermo-heated, Teak, Ipe ...
- Horizontal or vertical surfaces: terraces, cladding, barriers, boat decks, garden furniture ...
- Other substrates: rust stained cement, green stones, plastic
- Shake the product well before application
- Wet the surface with clean fresh water
- Apply NET-TROL® 200 to the surface with a brush or synthetic roller (long bristles)
- Rub the dirtiest parts with a nylon bristle brush
- Leave on for about 10-20 minutes
- Rinse with plenty of water while rubbing or with pressurized water (max. 60 bar)
- Renew the application if necessary
web links SeeHide
- # Screen cleaner
- # Gelled