With ECLISSE 40, the aluminum frame, an invisible and structural element of the door frame, becomes… visible. For the first time on the interior door market, the frame changes the codes and is transformed into a scenographic furnishing element.
Selection of products
To read also
- AGC releases its new collection of Lacobel and Matelac colored lacquered glasses
- The Knauf ceiling collection is embellished with inspiring novelties
- Terreal launches a range of ready-to-install monolith chests for Brise-Soleil Orientables
- Hager launches four new charging stations for electric vehicles
- Saint-Gobain inaugurates the world's first detached house entirely made of 3D printed concrete
- Handicraft business leaders no longer hesitate to evoke mental ill-being and financial difficulties
- Concerns among roofers about recruitment difficulties, prices and availability of certain supplies
- A rise in mortgage rates threatens to weaken the sector as a whole
- The Tomi Ungerer media library in Brunoy (91) is equipped with Solaria awnings from Reflex'Sol
- Expert opinion - Sébastien Licois, Myral technical service manager: "Advice for architects, quality assurance for installers"
- Renovate a terrace with Owatrol
- Decorative trend: HOPPE satin handles for doors and windows