Three buildings, where 17 people were, were evacuated overnight from Saturday to Sunday November 27 in the center of Lille due to a "threat of collapse", firefighters announced, two weeks after the collapse of two buildings that had caused one death in the same area.
Selection of products
To read also
- After the death of two undocumented workers on a construction site in 2019, seven men in court
- In Baghdad, real estate is on the rise, also driven by money laundering
- Searches in the Nice-Côte-d'Azur metropolis targeting the public procurement service
- In Hanoi, Vietnam, French colonial houses threaten to collapse
- Death of Indian architect Balkrishna Doshi, Pritzker Prize winner and disciple of Le Corbusier
- Free electricity, cuts, load reductions: the CGT continues the movement against the pension reform
- In Cameroon resumption of work announced on a large sports complex after a dispute
- Evacuations in northern India where homes are cracking and collapsing
- Real estate market: analysis of the year 2022 and forecasts for 2023
- Obligation of DPE and prohibition to rent energy strainers: who is concerned and how to remedy it?
- Aid for energy renovation boosted in 2023
- To fight against inflation, the government is launching a system for analyzing the production costs of building materials