Paris La Défense is launching the experimentation of two new solutions for refreshing public spaces. The fruit of several months of research in partnership with Efficacity, the French R&D institute dedicated to the energy and ecological transition of cities, these innovations will improve the thermal comfort of users of the district, more particularly during the hot summer months. These two oases of freshness have just been installed, on an experimental basis, until the end of September.
Selection of products
To read also
- Underground works booming in France
- Paris-2024: the protest struggles to be heard
- Former garage, former factory: 544 sites receive aid for recycling wasteland
- France relaunches construction of high-speed lines after several years of hiatus
- Voies navigables de France announces an investment of 300 million euros to develop river traffic
- The Government wants to continue and intensify its efforts for neighborhoods with the objective of 200 educational estates by 2022
- Paris Olympics: in the workers' gardens of Aubervilliers, we want "pumpkins, not concrete"
- Djebbari announces aid for the deployment of fast charging stations for electric vehicles
- Macron announces plan for 3 million self-employed workers
- How to adjust its prices in the face of rising raw material costs in construction?
- Does the plan for the self-employed announced by Macron risk worsening the imbalance between artisans and microenterprises?
- The future "Pinel +" device should integrate housing quality criteria