Keen to contribute to a sustainable and sustainable future, AGC Glass Europe is constantly striving to reduce the environmental impact of its production processes. As part of its roadmap towards carbon neutrality, the Group has just announced that it will launch by the end of 2022 the production of a range of float glasses with a significantly reduced carbon footprint, at less than 7 kg of CO2 per m2 of clear glass (thickness 4 mm).
Selection of products
To read also
- Range of MILWAUKEE® hand tools dedicated to electrical work
- AEG launches its range of laser measuring instruments for professionals
- Delta Light expands its collection with 3 new luminaires combining optical illusion and design
- New generation in-line pumps Wilo-Yonos GIGA2.0-I and Wilo-Yonos GIGA2.0-D
- The commissioners of justice alert the professionals of the BTP on the findings of no value in the event of litigation
- Energy performance diagnosis (EPD): it is urgent to restore confidence
- The decline in sales in new real estate continues in the third quarter confirming the fears of the sector
- How to produce and use energy without affecting the climate?