In recent days in the news, the MaPrimeRénov 'device is pleased with its good results and its annual budget, which is already well underway. If these results show that this Energy Saving policy is a great success, we nevertheless observe that the majority of aid consumed is by heating systems, and only 34% by insulation.
Selection of products
To read also
- Materials trading and digital transformation: the birth of new challenges
- Changing models: smart buildings and smart finance
- To renovate France, biosourced does not necessarily mean decarbonized!
- How to take advantage of Industry 4.0?
- New postponement of the energy audit on "thermal strainers" to April 1, 2023 announces the Minister of Housing
- Energy renovation professionals react to the increase in the obligation of CEE
- Purchasing Power Law: what consequences for real estate?
- How to encourage the French to undertake energy renovation work?