During the 24 hours of the building, the Minister of the Economy Bruno Lemaire recalled that there were in France seven million thermal strainers and that 500.000 dwellings were renovated each year. And to conclude that it would take twice as much to achieve carbon neutrality in 2050.
Selection of products
To read also
- Construction: how does freelancing help meet the challenges of the sector in 2024?
- Industrial companies: what are the advantages of a water metering plan?
- Data, the new fuel for the energy sector
- The temporary CDI, a contract still too little known
- Data standardization will boost the impact of life cycle assessments for zero-carbon buildings
- The future of construction in France facing the challenges of the sector
- 40% of French households have chosen gas for their domestic heating: how to anticipate and transition from the end of gas to responsible energies?
- 50 years of immobility in the heating market: How will it reinvent itself?
- Heat waves, electricity prices… Nearly 60% of owners could be encouraged to carry out renovation work
- HLM construction risks falling, according to study
- The government announces an additional 10 billion euros for the ecological transition
- Faced with the historic crisis that France is experiencing, why is there a need for an alliance for housing?
- Croso France expands its Crosilux range with Balardo, a new range of profiles for glass balustrades
- A single library to encrypt and simulate
- HORIZAL presents a new concept: the MODURAL bar guardrail delivered in standard modules
- Ten-year insurance online: a quick and easy solution for construction professionals