It was at the beginning of summer 2020 that the Fichou company laid the first stone of its new Heavy Duty workshop located in Guipavas, in Finistère. Already with 155 employees and 4 parts distribution agencies, the company has opted for a new 1.500 m² building, aiming to be at the cutting edge of modern techniques.
Selection of products
To read also
- Appeal before the administrative court against the Grand Paris-Nord hospital project
- Wilo contributes to the "Ribbon of Ice" of the National Speed Skating Oval
- Urbangravel stabilizing plates for urban areas by Jouplast seduce in Chambéry
- AER Architectes supports the future projection of the Rochexpo site
- The Ramparts of the City of Carcassonne are getting a makeover with EdiliziAcrobatica
- KS groupe announces the creation of a new multi-activity space in Goxwiller (67) - Le César
- With Floorify, take a look inside the trendiest student rooms
- Ôm2c and Chablais Habitat are launching “Les Balcons du Lyaud”: a 40-unit program on the heights of Thonon-les-Bains
- How to stop the collapse of energy renovation works?
- "Anti-waste for a circular economy" and "Climate and Resilience" laws: important implementing texts have been published
- 2021 review of the entire residential real estate market
- Engineering representatives call on Elisabeth Borne and the new government to revise the energy audit