On the occasion of the new version of the DPE, which has applied since November 1, 2021, Hellio takes stock of thermal strainers and their future rental ban.
Selection of products
To read also
- RE2020: new carbon thresholds in 2025, 2028 and 2031
- Tourist cities will be able to better regulate furnished tourist accommodation
- Fight against concretization: compromise deputies-senators for more "flexibility"
- More money and stability for housing renovations, senators demand
- Sites & Cités Remarquables and the CDI FNAIM ask the government for an ECD specific to old buildings
- The government unveils a plan against "overtourism"
- Prohibition of gas boilers: twelve measures to accompany the government's proposal
- Prohibition of gas boilers: The government launches a consultation with the sectors concerned
- Housing building permits fall further, housing starts follow
- HLM construction risks falling, according to study
- The government announces an additional 10 billion euros for the ecological transition
- Faced with the historic crisis that France is experiencing, why is there a need for an alliance for housing?