Rector's teams are working to reduce the carbon intensity of its concrete. The result of Rector's internal research on concrete formulations that greatly reduce the carbon impact, the new Prémur developed at the Berre l'Etang site (13) in collaboration with Ecocem is a first response to its new challenges.
Selection of products
To see also
- The new Applidev premises in Arnage are modern and connected thanks to Céliane with Netatmo
- Skylights on the offices of the Ligue de l'Enseignement in Paris
- Leica 3D Disto: How to take a reading with the "Measure" function?
- Restoration and preservation of an exceptional natural site in the Côtes-d'Armor thanks to France Relance
- Five regional BPCE banks acquire the start-up Cozynergy specializing in energy renovation
- Building records highest rise in business failures in Q2 2021
- Employees without a health pass will be able to take RTT or leave, according to Borne
- The government presents an action plan to reduce fine particle emissions from domestic wood heating by 50%