Enedis and RTE are developing prevention tools for construction professionals, farmers and fishermen to enable them to protect themselves against electrical risk when working near a power line. Ligne Alerte is a free application available on all smartphones that warns of the proximity of an overhead power line operated by Enedis or RTE.
Selection of products
To see also
- Tarare Bois - Presentation
- Low-carbon concrete serving the decarbonization of industry
- Inauguration Edma
- Is heat pump technology reliable?
- For MaPrimeRénov', the emergency in 2024 is not budgetary but the immediate revision of the system according to CAPEB
- Downward growth forecast: the government announces immediate savings including 1 billion on MaPrimeRénov'
- Interview with Jean-Christophe Repon, president of CAPEB, after his February 15 meeting with the government
- Anger rises among construction professionals who launch last chance appeal
- Hydro'Way, Eco'Urba, StabiWay and Baltazar... permeable floor covering solutions from JDM Expert
- A new low-carbon C2S1 glue enters the “Responsible & Sustainable” range offered by PRB
- Combat humidity: discover the 3 specific Oxi solutions to “treat sick homes”
- Keplan: innovative pergolas at an affordable price for all needs