Long difficult to imagine, scenarios for 100% renewable electricity are now being studied and developed in order to best meet the challenge of ecological transition and to consider all the hypotheses to find the best economic, social and environmental solutions.
Selection of products
To see also
- Skylights on the offices of the Ligue de l'Enseignement in Paris
- Leica 3D Disto: How to take a reading with the "Measure" function?
- Restoration and preservation of an exceptional natural site in the Côtes-d'Armor thanks to France Relance
- The Friederich plant is modernized with Legrand electrical installations in service index 223
- Five regional BPCE banks acquire the start-up Cozynergy specializing in energy renovation
- Licensed for lack of health pass? An unprecedented reason that must be legally validated
- Employees without a health pass will be able to take RTT or leave, according to Borne
- The Climate & Resilience Bill passed in the National Assembly and the Senate: ecology in our lives