Discovery of the PRIVA-LITE controlled blackout glass, installed in the offices of the Management of the Saint-Gobain Tower. PRIVA-LITE is an active lens which, under the effect of an electric current, changes from the translucent state (OFF position) to the transparent state (ON position) instantaneously, without significant alteration of light transmission.
Selection of products
To see also
- HomeByMe Tutorials: How to import a plan on HomeByMe?
- RT MAX Attic: Insulation of converted attics
- More than a cable channel... Eflex
- AFS compact M-CUBE 18 V Li-Ion battery reciprocating saw: Powerful and compact
- New postponement of the energy audit on "thermal strainers" to April 1, 2023 announces the Minister of Housing
- Energy renovation professionals react to the increase in the obligation of CEE
- The government announces emergency measures to accelerate the development of electric renewable energy production
- New real estate: building permits down sharply in the second quarter