Palaiseau du #Grandparisexpress is part of a multimodal hub bringing together the RER B and C stations, the TGV station, as well as two bus stations. Located at the heart of the railway line, between the tracks of RER B and C, it creates a new link between the two existing footbridges and thus contributes to the fluidity of the hub.
Selection of products
To see also
- Zenkeo - the reversible AIR / AIR Heat Pump with its ionization function
- CEA Saint-Aubin: the Grand Paris Express station by architects J. Pajot and C. Monnet
- 15 years of partnership between Legrand and Electriciens sans frontières
- The Keys to the City of Amiens: Pierre-Marie Perrin, Director of Public Affairs Hellio
- Real estate market: analysis of the year 2022 and forecasts for 2023
- Obligation of DPE and prohibition to rent energy strainers: who is concerned and how to remedy it?
- Aid for energy renovation boosted in 2023
- To fight against inflation, the government is launching a system for analyzing the production costs of building materials