Welcome to Châlons-en-Champagne, to the magnificent Collegiate Church of Notre-Dame-en-Vaux, built in the 11ᵉ century and labeled a UNESCO World Heritage Site. This historic place which, like many heritage buildings, displays poor energy performance with regard to the difficulties of insulation and the high energy consumption required.
Selection of products
To see also
- HomeByMe Tutorials: How to import a plan on HomeByMe?
- RT MAX Attic: Insulation of converted attics
- More than a cable channel... Eflex
- AFS compact M-CUBE 18 V Li-Ion battery reciprocating saw: Powerful and compact
- New postponement of the energy audit on "thermal strainers" to April 1, 2023 announces the Minister of Housing
- Energy renovation professionals react to the increase in the obligation of CEE
- The government announces emergency measures to accelerate the development of electric renewable energy production
- New real estate: building permits down sharply in the second quarter