The BIM approach is much more than a technological innovation, it is a collaborative working method that is revolutionizing the world of construction. The Société du Grand Paris team and their service providers use it effectively to design and build stations, tunnels, service structures ... all the structures and equipment of the Grand Paris Express.
Selection of products
To see also
- Nantes creeping gutter - tutorial
- Layout and equipment of the new metro
- Obtain your RGE qualification with the new Point.P app
- Discover the men and women who make up the Volvo CE France network
- Five regional BPCE banks acquire the start-up Cozynergy specializing in energy renovation
- Licensed for lack of health pass? An unprecedented reason that must be legally validated
- Second crisis meeting on construction materials: significant progress
- Employees without a health pass will be able to take RTT or leave, according to Borne
- Aluminum and mixed doors: the aluminum inspiration
- Expoprotection Sécurité 2021: The new meeting place for safety and security professionals!
- M Connect, your exchanges with the Millet Group at your fingertips
- Outsteel, a new brand dedicated to the perfect integration of heat pumps and air conditioning