In the Provence-Alpes-Côte d'Azur region, 85% of inhabitants are equipped with the Linky meter. For André Bertero, mayor of Aurons and Vice-President of the Métropole d'Aix Marseille Provence, Linky represents real support in his approach to engage in ecological transition.
Selection of products
To see also
- Kembs dam: how nature returns to the banks of the Rhine
- Use of the "My Gas Control" service
- Presentation of the Sereine project
- Presentation of LoxGreen, the environmentally friendly range
- Macron announces plan for 3 million self-employed workers
- How to adjust its prices in the face of rising raw material costs in construction?
- Does the plan for the self-employed announced by Macron risk worsening the imbalance between artisans and microenterprises?
- The "nationalization" of highways is reinvigorated in the presidential debate