Simon Teyssou is one of the winners of the 2023 edition of the “Global Award for Sustainable Architecture” supported by GRAITEC. Simon Teyssou is an architect based in Clermont-Ferrand. He is recognized for his innovative and creative approach to architectural design, which emphasizes harmony between aesthetics, functionality and the environment. His work encompasses a variety of residential, commercial and cultural projects in Clermont-Ferrand and other regions of France. His commitment to sustainability and attention to detail have earned him a strong reputation within the architectural community.
Selection of products
To see also
- Discover ABB's professions - Health, Safety and Environment (HSE) professions
- Roof waterproofing at 3.200 meters altitude
- Uretek® renovates the historic theater of Evreux
- Magnificent Synthetic Grass Garden before / after
- Between anger and despair, the Building sounds the alarm one last time before possible actions
- Christophe Béchu confirms the simplification of the energy diagnosis of housing
- Guillaume Kasbarian, known for his “anti-squat” law, new Minister of Housing already criticized
- The Order of Expert Surveyors welcomes the overhaul of the DPE calculation method for small areas
- Cleaning exterior wood: dedicated Owatrol solutions
- Combat humidity: discover the 3 specific Oxi solutions to “treat sick homes”
- A new low-carbon C2S1 glue enters the “Responsible & Sustainable” range offered by PRB
- Uncompromising security: VPSitex, your 24/7 partner for tailor-made guarding with agents, dog handlers and guards!