SPIE ICS has been supporting the Hauts de Seine department since 2006, both with regard to infrastructure and workstation outsourcing. Johann Saudry, Service Delivery Manager at SPIE ICS, describes this close relationship with both the customer and end users.
Selection of products
To see also
- Kembs dam: how nature returns to the banks of the Rhine
- Use of the "My Gas Control" service
- Presentation of the Sereine project
- Presentation of LoxGreen, the environmentally friendly range
- Macron announces plan for 3 million self-employed workers
- How to adjust its prices in the face of rising raw material costs in construction?
- Does the plan for the self-employed announced by Macron risk worsening the imbalance between artisans and microenterprises?
- The future "Pinel +" device should integrate housing quality criteria