The company SEEB Bonnefille (30) has equipped its Public Works sites with these composite material crossing plates. Lighter and just as strong as sheet metal plates, they limit the risks of MSDs and load carrying for TP companions on network sites. Find in this video the economic and prevention results of this action. In the end, more efficient sites and employees who work in better conditions.
Selection of products
To see also
- Discover ABB's professions - Health, Safety and Environment (HSE) professions
- Roof waterproofing at 3.200 meters altitude
- Uretek® renovates the historic theater of Evreux
- Magnificent Synthetic Grass Garden before / after
- Between anger and despair, the Building sounds the alarm one last time before possible actions
- Christophe Béchu confirms the simplification of the energy diagnosis of housing
- Guillaume Kasbarian, known for his “anti-squat” law, new Minister of Housing already criticized
- The Order of Expert Surveyors welcomes the overhaul of the DPE calculation method for small areas
- Discover the Safer Pod S1: the new generation of intrusion detection combining cutting-edge technology and security expertise is your asset
- Hydro'Way, Eco'Urba, StabiWay and Baltazar... permeable floor covering solutions from JDM Expert
- Uncompromising security: VPSitex, your 24/7 partner for tailor-made guarding with agents, dog handlers and guards!
- Cleaning exterior wood: dedicated Owatrol solutions