In the heart of Touraine, the Paris-Bordeaux High Speed Line (LGV) saw the foundation of its track deteriorate following the completion of a crossing under the track for a fire network, which caused a decompression problem soils with an alteration of the foundation of the soil as well as the appearance of fontis on the surface. In order to resolve these disorders, the SNCF Réseau pole has opted for the soil consolidation solution offered by URETEK®.
Selection of products
To see also
- Cat® D4 Bulldozer | See Better Results
- Webinar Onaya - How to use the data of the digital model in a management software?
- Flight over: The castle of Champs-sur-Marne
- New presentation video of the SEGUIN Group
- Shortage of wood, scrap, plaster ... not easy to build in 2021
- The pandemic shakes up the ranking of the most pleasant cities in the world
- Shortage and surge of materials: the State hears the warnings of the construction industry and announces new measures
- The ban on the replacement of oil boilers arouses concern and dissatisfaction among equipped households
- From smart building to a healthy environment
- Everyone at Équipbaie-Métalexpo 2021, "The unmissable event for an entire industry"
- Expoprotection Sécurité 2021: The new meeting place for safety and security professionals!
- The Tomi Ungerer media library in Brunoy (91) is equipped with Solaria awnings from Reflex'Sol