The municipality of Baudrières in Saône-et-Loire has been supported by a Shared Energy Advisor (CEP) from the departmental technical agency since 2012. After carrying out a complete assessment of the energy consumption of public lighting and buildings in the municipality, the councilor accompanied the municipality in the implementation of its action programme.
Selection of products
To see also
- HomeByMe Tutorials: How to import a plan on HomeByMe?
- RT MAX Attic: Insulation of converted attics
- More than a cable channel... Eflex
- AFS compact M-CUBE 18 V Li-Ion battery reciprocating saw: Powerful and compact
- New postponement of the energy audit on "thermal strainers" to April 1, 2023 announces the Minister of Housing
- Energy renovation professionals react to the increase in the obligation of CEE
- The government announces emergency measures to accelerate the development of electric renewable energy production
- New real estate: building permits down sharply in the second quarter