The composite reinforcement based on Schöck Combar® glass fibers has very diverse properties (mechanical, physical and chemical) which make it an ideal material for the most varied areas of application. The key to this innovative and sustainable material lies in its manufacturing process. In this video you will discover the production of Combar® in the Schöck factory in Halle, Germany.
Selection of products
To see also
- Thin cladding coating with air lime - Calcilisse
- How to install the Dirickx® guardrail?
- The silicate binder mineral facing coating grain 1.0, Silicane TF 1.0
- The Ademe'Tour of Renewable Energies in video
- Thefts from construction sites: BauWatch calls on construction companies to be extra vigilant because winter is coming
- Humidistop France: The hair lift expert expands into Europe and invites professionals to join it
- A single library to encrypt and simulate
- Vertuoza: Revolutionize the management of your construction sites and accelerate your profitability