Meet Léo, apprentice maintenance technician at the Millet Group's aluminum production unit in Vihiers (49). Mechanical or hydraulic, work at height or work on the ground, collaborators or colleagues, he tells us everything about what he prefers in his apprenticeship at MILLET, and more! For Léo, "once you have tasted work-study... you stay there!
Selection of products
To see also
- Be a Buddy at Altarea
- Profalux Neosol Reliability - Solar motorization
- Ultracare Grout Cleaner Tutorial
- Sereine FAQ: How does the Sereine measure work in my home?
- The construction industry enters into recession and anticipates the loss of 150.000 jobs by 2025
- Despite repeated warnings from developers, the government is letting the new housing market collapse
- Heat waves, electricity prices… Nearly 60% of owners could be encouraged to carry out renovation work
- Insurers will test new solutions to protect homes against the effects of drought
- The integrated bridging loan: a solution adapted to your situation?
- Ten-year insurance online: a quick and easy solution for construction professionals
- New expanded polystyrene ball aggregates by Edilteco
- Croso France expands its Crosilux range with Balardo, a new range of profiles for glass balustrades