Since March 1, 2021, a new energy label has appeared. The objective of this revision is multiple: to increase transparency for consumers; increase ecodesign requirements; and achieve energy savings of up to 150 euros per month per household.
Selection of products
To see also
- New presentation video of the SEGUIN Group
- Lafarge / Hexaôm: 1st low carbon house
- Cable pull kit 6 m - Würth
- Illustrating Greater Paris: international call for applications
- Magnificent industry 2021: micro sidewalk around the work Terre de Ciel by Patrick Bastardoz
- BIM, an essential working method for the realization of the Grand Paris Express
- Rockwool, 40 years of French production
- "La Tour Extraordinaire": the web series that takes you behind the scenes of the Saint-Gobain Tower
- Shortage of wood, scrap, plaster ... not easy to build in 2021
- The pandemic shakes up the ranking of the most pleasant cities in the world
- The ban on the replacement of oil boilers arouses concern and dissatisfaction among equipped households
- The great forgotten architects of the Rebsamen commission aiming to lift the brakes on construction
- Why do terracotta products reduce thermal bridges?
- Expoprotection Sécurité 2021: The new meeting place for safety and security professionals!
- Outsteel, a new brand dedicated to the perfect integration of heat pumps and air conditioning
- Everyone at Équipbaie-Métalexpo 2021, "The unmissable event for an entire industry"