A specialist in Public Works and Civil Engineering in Ile-de-France, Chantiers Modernes Construction, a subsidiary of VINCI Construction France, brings together the broadest skills to design, build or rehabilitate all types of projects.
Selection of products
To see also
- Würth mobile hand washing station
- Glass and architecture: the equation
- Time Lapse LIDL Marseille La Valentine
- Céliane Self-e, the connected control without wires, without batteries, without end
- Saint-Gobain inaugurates the world's first detached house entirely made of 3D printed concrete
- Handicraft business leaders no longer hesitate to evoke mental ill-being and financial difficulties
- Concerns among roofers about recruitment difficulties, prices and availability of certain supplies
- A rise in mortgage rates threatens to weaken the sector as a whole
- ÉQUIPBAIE-MÉTALEXPO: all together to make the 2021 edition a success
- Decorative trend: HOPPE satin handles for doors and windows
- Reflex'Sol anti-heat blinds at the Narbonne Theater
- Expert opinion - Sébastien Licois, Myral technical service manager: "Advice for architects, quality assurance for installers"