This residence located at the gates of Angers combines energy efficiency and design. The DCL architecture firm has chosen CUPA PIZARRAS natural slate for the roofs and CUPACLAD® ventilated facade systems for the facade cladding.
Selection of products
To see also
- Presentation of LoxGreen, the environmentally friendly range
- Restoration of the bell tower of the Church of Santa Maria Ecclesia in Clessé (71)
- New 12V MCube® Li-Ion battery sealant gun - Würth
- Illustration and the city: the case of Greater Paris
- Macron announces plan for 3 million self-employed workers
- How to adjust its prices in the face of rising raw material costs in construction?
- Build better, renovate more: buildings facing the low carbon challenge
- The rise in second-hand housing prices continues in the second quarter, driven by the province