Bourgeois, a subsidiary of VINCI Construction France, renovated the covers of the Hemicycle and the Conference Room of the National Assembly. A very delicate operation which required extreme rigor and adaptation of the organization of the worksite so as not to disrupt parliamentary activity.
Selection of products
To see also
- Build Better Together
- How to engage in CSR?
- Installation of the Schlüter-Systems stand
- How to immediately and massively reduce the carbon footprint of new construction in France?
- The president of Action Logement warns the State of a "social bomb" if nothing is done to revive construction
- Housing red alert: the main organizations in the sector are calling for emergency measures
- Prohibition of gas boilers: a false good idea with disastrous economic consequences
- New home reservations fall to a historic low in the 1st quarter