URETEK® was called upon on this river project to resolve disjointments and stone loosening disorders on 15 submerged vaults in the port of Suffren in Paris. The intervention team came to inject the exclusive URETEK® expansive resin to regenerate and reinforce the masonry of the quay, thus restoring it to its initial qualities and perpetuating the structure.
Selection of products
To see also
- The essentials of RE 2020 in 5 minutes
- Fabricate and install your colored drainage concrete Draincolor
- Professional tenants can't save energy, right or wrong?
- All application tools for plasters
- The decree banning the installation of heating equipment running on coal or fuel oil as of July 1, 2022 has been published
- MEPs vote for a single statute for self-employed workers that is more protective
- MEPs discuss bill to reform and support self-employed workers
- Almost 1 in 2 consumers want to stay on fuel oil despite the ban on installing new boilers
- GenePlanet has created a tailor-made work environment with the Isotherm modular carpet from Milliken
- Northward Bound carpet tiles: paperless luxury - Milliken does more with less
- Real estate agent, negotiator and mandatary: what's the difference?
- Renovation of the attic: comfort comes through the roof