URETEK® was called upon on this river project to resolve disjointments and stone loosening disorders on 15 submerged vaults in the port of Suffren in Paris. The intervention team came to inject the exclusive URETEK® expansive resin to regenerate and reinforce the masonry of the quay, thus restoring it to its initial qualities and perpetuating the structure.
Selection of products
To see also
- Create a heated floor with the Schlüter-DITRA-HEAT-PS self-adhesive mat
- Measuring threshold - Tegra 600 inspection box
- 5 things to know about the Sainte-Chapelle of the Château de Vincennes
- Placo® Stil Flam® system for fire-rated ceilings
- Housing building permits fall further, housing starts follow
- HLM construction risks falling, according to study
- The government announces an additional 10 billion euros for the ecological transition
- Faced with the historic crisis that France is experiencing, why is there a need for an alliance for housing?