URETEK® was called upon on this river project to resolve disjointments and stone loosening disorders on 15 submerged vaults in the port of Suffren in Paris. The intervention team came to inject the exclusive URETEK® expansive resin to regenerate and reinforce the masonry of the quay, thus restoring it to its initial qualities and perpetuating the structure.
Selection of products
To see also
- Ademe Finance ClimAct: Presentation of sector transition plans
- Implementation of the Solterre micro-pv
- HomeByMe Tutorials: How to import a plan on HomeByMe?
- RT MAX Attic: Insulation of converted attics
- New postponement of the energy audit on "thermal strainers" to April 1, 2023 announces the Minister of Housing
- Energy renovation professionals react to the increase in the obligation of CEE
- Purchasing Power Law: what consequences for real estate?
- How to encourage the French to undertake energy renovation work?