Sogea Ile de France, a subsidiary of VINCI Construction France, is carrying out on behalf of SEVESC, a subsidiary company of the Lyonnaise Des Eaux group, the rehabilitation of the combined sewerage collector with a length of 239ml located between Clichy-la-Garenne and Asnieres-sur-Seine (Hauts-de-Seine).
Selection of products
To see also
- Discovering the reversible motor
- Ademe Finance ClimAct: Presentation of sector transition plans
- Implementation of the Solterre micro-pv
- HomeByMe Tutorials: How to import a plan on HomeByMe?
- New postponement of the energy audit on "thermal strainers" to April 1, 2023 announces the Minister of Housing
- Energy renovation professionals react to the increase in the obligation of CEE
- Purchasing Power Law: what consequences for real estate?
- How to encourage the French to undertake energy renovation work?