Sogea Ile de France, a subsidiary of VINCI Construction France, is carrying out on behalf of SEVESC, a subsidiary company of the Lyonnaise Des Eaux group, the rehabilitation of the combined sewerage collector with a length of 239ml located between Clichy-la-Garenne and Asnieres-sur-Seine (Hauts-de-Seine).
Selection of products
To see also
- Opening film of E4Decarbonization at Roland-Garros
- Agapé Group chose Sage X3 to drive its production processes and management operations
- Intervention by Elisabeth Borne from a national gas control center in Île-de-France
- Light facades that revolutionize the lives of residents and building professionals
- Which are the 10 French cities with the most thermal sieves?
- MaPrimeRénov', EEC bonuses, pensions, fuel prices... what changes on July 1, 2022
- Real estate purchasing power: the craze for medium-sized cities leads to a spectacular rise in prices
- Decline in sales of houses which reached a record price per square meter in the 1st quarter