Completed during the 29th century, the former Jacobins convent located in Morlaix (XNUMX) has since become a museum. Restructuring work on the building was necessary due to the replacement of the existing floor with new concrete floors.
Selection of products
To see also
- Ademe Finance ClimAct: Presentation of sector transition plans
- Implementation of the Solterre micro-pv
- HomeByMe Tutorials: How to import a plan on HomeByMe?
- RT MAX Attic: Insulation of converted attics
- New postponement of the energy audit on "thermal strainers" to April 1, 2023 announces the Minister of Housing
- Energy renovation professionals react to the increase in the obligation of CEE
- Purchasing Power Law: what consequences for real estate?
- How to encourage the French to undertake energy renovation work?