Odyssey: a glass origami. William Vassal and Guillaume Simonin, architects from the Z Architecture firm, explain to us that the origami trail was born from the initial idea of capturing, on the north facade, a bit of northwest and northeast orientation.
Selection of products
To see also
- Interview with Ludovic, forklift driver at Sebico
- Foresight to anticipate possible and desirable futures
- Tarare Bois – The concept of the Simple Box
- Observation: In the past, construction was easier | Steven Maeyaert, Furnibo
- For MaPrimeRénov', the emergency in 2024 is not budgetary but the immediate revision of the system according to CAPEB
- Downward growth forecast: the government announces immediate savings including 1 billion on MaPrimeRénov'
- The correction of the energy diagnosis (DPE) of housing generally praised by professionals
- MaPrimeRénov: the Building received by the Minister of Ecological Transition and the Minister of Housing
- A new low-carbon C2S1 glue enters the “Responsible & Sustainable” range offered by PRB
- Keplan: innovative pergolas at an affordable price for all needs
- Uncompromising security: VPSitex, your 24/7 partner for tailor-made guarding with agents, dog handlers and guards!
- Combat humidity: discover the 3 specific Oxi solutions to “treat sick homes”