You have surely heard of "rare earths" before, but do you really know what it is? In fact, rare earths are not really earths, and they are not really rare either… This is a list of 17 chemical elements, more precisely metals, which are in Mendeleev's table, you know. , the famous periodic table of the elements.
Selection of products
To see also
- Kembs dam: how nature returns to the banks of the Rhine
- Use of the "My Gas Control" service
- Presentation of the Sereine project
- Presentation of LoxGreen, the environmentally friendly range
- Macron announces plan for 3 million self-employed workers
- How to adjust its prices in the face of rising raw material costs in construction?
- Does the plan for the self-employed announced by Macron risk worsening the imbalance between artisans and microenterprises?
- The future "Pinel +" device should integrate housing quality criteria