Schöck Combar® was used to reinforce the slabs of the railway line in Munich, Germany. Advantage over steel reinforcement: Schöck Combar® fiberglass composite material is electrically non-conductive. Eddy currents caused by the induction effect and the resulting high energy loss as well as heating of the individual layers/platforms are thus avoided.
Selection of products
To see also
- Be a Buddy at Altarea
- Profalux Neosol Reliability - Solar motorization
- Ultracare Grout Cleaner Tutorial
- Sereine FAQ: How does the Sereine measure work in my home?
- The construction industry enters into recession and anticipates the loss of 150.000 jobs by 2025
- Despite repeated warnings from developers, the government is letting the new housing market collapse
- Heat waves, electricity prices… Nearly 60% of owners could be encouraged to carry out renovation work
- Insurers will test new solutions to protect homes against the effects of drought