The climate emergency is forcing businesses to take immediate and rapid action to reduce their greenhouse gas emissions. ENGIE provides them with the advice and support they need. This is why E4 was created, an event to accelerate decarbonization which was held at Roland Garros on the Philippe Chatrier court, in Paris, on June 14, 2022.
Selection of products
To see also
- HomeByMe Tutorials: How to import a plan on HomeByMe?
- RT MAX Attic: Insulation of converted attics
- More than a cable channel... Eflex
- AFS compact M-CUBE 18 V Li-Ion battery reciprocating saw: Powerful and compact
- New postponement of the energy audit on "thermal strainers" to April 1, 2023 announces the Minister of Housing
- Energy renovation professionals react to the increase in the obligation of CEE
- Seveso sites: regular accidents, global warming to be taken into account
- Professionals call for urgent clarification of the practical arrangements for implementing financial aid for domestic fuel oil