The new environmental regulation "RE2020" will soon replace the RT2012 for new buildings. Designed and imagined to support the government's desire to make France a carbon neutral country by the year 2050, the priority is on energy sobriety and the decarbonisation of energy.
Selection of products
To see also
- Support frame: change the float
- How to do accounting export with Mobil tools?
- Sage ECF: download a tax update
- Ultracare Intensify W Tutorial
- Heat waves, electricity prices… Nearly 60% of owners could be encouraged to carry out renovation work
- HLM construction risks falling, according to study
- The government announces an additional 10 billion euros for the ecological transition
- Faced with the historic crisis that France is experiencing, why is there a need for an alliance for housing?
- Ten-year insurance online: a quick and easy solution for construction professionals
- HORIZAL presents a new concept: the MODURAL bar guardrail delivered in standard modules
- Croso France expands its Crosilux range with Balardo, a new range of profiles for glass balustrades
- Eclisse unveils its latest innovations to support architects