Discover in video 🎥 the journey and missions of Med Duneski who decided to join ArcelorMittal in #alternating in Dunkirk after resuming his studies to become an engineer in industrial engineering at the School of Mines of Saint-Etienne. Each year, ArcelorMittal recruits hundreds of work-study and work-study students across all of its sites in France for maintenance, production, sales, logistics or support functions.
Selection of products
To see also
- Young people in the spotlight at Meljac
- VTOL Heliplane LRS Pro with H30T Thermal Camera I Long Distance Drone
- Testimonial from the ASV Carrelage company using Obat construction management software
- Ultracare Epoxy off gel tutorial
- AGC Glass Building: The temple of glass in Louvain-La-Neuve
- The integrated bridging loan: a solution adapted to your situation?
- HORIZAL presents a new concept: the MODURAL bar guardrail delivered in standard modules
- Croso France expands its Crosilux range with Balardo, a new range of profiles for glass balustrades