Lobna, engineer for medium voltage decision-making project management in DR Ile-de-France West, tells us about her journey. A surveyor engineer by training, she started at Enedis in cartography at the national level then joined project management. Today she combines technicality and relationships, which, according to her, is the richness of her profession. She also tells us how proud she is of connecting the event to the electricity network, thus limiting Enedis' carbon footprint.
Selection of products
To see also
- Interview with Ludovic, forklift driver at Sebico
- Foresight to anticipate possible and desirable futures
- Tarare Bois – The concept of the Simple Box
- Observation: In the past, construction was easier | Steven Maeyaert, Furnibo
- For MaPrimeRénov', the emergency in 2024 is not budgetary but the immediate revision of the system according to CAPEB
- Downward growth forecast: the government announces immediate savings including 1 billion on MaPrimeRénov'
- The correction of the energy diagnosis (DPE) of housing generally praised by professionals
- MaPrimeRénov: the Building received by the Minister of Ecological Transition and the Minister of Housing
- Combat humidity: discover the 3 specific Oxi solutions to “treat sick homes”
- A new low-carbon C2S1 glue enters the “Responsible & Sustainable” range offered by PRB
- Uncompromising security: VPSitex, your 24/7 partner for tailor-made guarding with agents, dog handlers and guards!
- Cleaning exterior wood: dedicated Owatrol solutions