In December 2021, the tunnel boring machine for line 17, called Florence, passed through Le Bourget Aéroport station. For several weeks, the tunnel boring machine had to be maneuvered in order to slide it along the bottom of the station's underground box so that it could continue its digging. This operation, also called "shifting" will have mobilized several dozen companions.
Selection of products
To see also
- HomeByMe Tutorials: How to import a plan on HomeByMe?
- RT MAX Attic: Insulation of converted attics
- More than a cable channel... Eflex
- AFS compact M-CUBE 18 V Li-Ion battery reciprocating saw: Powerful and compact
- New postponement of the energy audit on "thermal strainers" to April 1, 2023 announces the Minister of Housing
- Energy renovation professionals react to the increase in the obligation of CEE
- The government announces emergency measures to accelerate the development of electric renewable energy production
- New real estate: building permits down sharply in the second quarter