SILICANE TG 1.6 is a mineral facing coating based on a silicate binder intended for the facades of buildings (new or existing) and for ITE systems in the PARISO range. It is available in a color chart of 200 shades and provides a troweled, felted finish appearance.
Selection of products
To see also
- Interview with Ludovic, forklift driver at Sebico
- Foresight to anticipate possible and desirable futures
- Tarare Bois – The concept of the Simple Box
- Observation: In the past, construction was easier | Steven Maeyaert, Furnibo
- For MaPrimeRénov', the emergency in 2024 is not budgetary but the immediate revision of the system according to CAPEB
- Downward growth forecast: the government announces immediate savings including 1 billion on MaPrimeRénov'
- The correction of the energy diagnosis (DPE) of housing generally praised by professionals
- MaPrimeRénov: the Building received by the Minister of Ecological Transition and the Minister of Housing
- Cleaning exterior wood: dedicated Owatrol solutions
- Hydro'Way, Eco'Urba, StabiWay and Baltazar... permeable floor covering solutions from JDM Expert
- Keplan: innovative pergolas at an affordable price for all needs
- A new low-carbon C2S1 glue enters the “Responsible & Sustainable” range offered by PRB